Useful telephone numbers in England

Useful telephone numbers In England

HMRC Contacts for businesses & corporations

Charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs)

Information for charities
Information for charities and CASCs about Gift Aid, Payroll Giving, tax reliefs, VAT, how to complete a Company or Self Assessment tax return, and forms that can be downloaded.
HM Revenue & Customs Charities Helpline
Call the Charities Helpline:
- to order forms or leaflets
- to apply for recognition as a charity for tax and Gift Aid purposes
- for advice on VAT reliefs for charities 
- for advice on VAT reliefs for disabled people 
- registering as a CASC 
- for help completing a Company or trust tax return 
- for advice about Gift Aid, Payroll Giving and making a repayment claim 
- for any other charity or CASC tax enquiries
Opening hours
8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday
Closed weekends and bank holidays
0845 302 0203
Please select option 3 if your enquiry is about VAT reliefs for the disabled. 

Alternatively you can follow the link below for all contacts for enquiries relating to VAT reliefs for disabled people.
VAT reliefs for disabled people
You can email HMRC about VAT relief for charities or other charities and CASC enquiries using the appropriate link below.
VAT reliefs for Charities
All other Charities and CASC enquiries
We cannot guarantee the security of emails you send to us or we send to you over the internet. Information sent by email over the internet is not secure and it is at the risk of being intercepted and read by people other than those it was intended for. Any information you send to us by email is at your own risk. If you would like us to reply by email, please confirm in your message that you understand and accept the risks involved. 

If you have any doubt about the authenticity of an email you receive which claims to come from HMRC please do not follow any of the links within the email, disclose any personal details or respond to it. 

Follow the link below to report HMRC related phishing emails.
Reporting HMRC related phishing emails
You can write to us at the following address:

HM Revenue & Customs Charities
St Johns House
Merton Road
L75 1BB
For enquiries relating to VAT relief for disabled people you can write to the following address:

HM Revenue and Customs 
VAT relief for disabled people 
St Johns House 
Merton Road 
L75 1BB

To View more Useful telephone numbers in England Click Here